STRONGER IMMUNITY DURING SECONDWAVE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: FITSPIRE IMMUNITY BOOSTER
As the second wave coronavirus situation escalates, we all might be wondering: How can we keep ourselves fit and healthy? Can we boost our immune system to fight COVID-19 again?
This is the question in everyone’s mind as we face this worldwide crisis again. We don’t even know how to fully prevent or manage the damage caused by secondwave COVID-19 (a disease that is new to all of us)
We see different claims that boosting our immune system is just about everything from Vitamin C or Vitamin D to different essential oils. But how do we know which of these recommendations really work?
That’s almost a tough question to answer, mainly because the immune system is not just a thing that we can easily measure. It’s a delicate system with many different components. But we can prioritize some basic steps that help in protecting and improving our immune system with various immune booster products.
These actions are always important aspects of maintaining a good health and they are crucial during times of increased risk, like this coronavirus pandemic.
A healthy and active immune system reduces the chance of viral infection and flu.
Every act of concern from your part to your body is boosting IMMUNITY.
So, for that we at Fitspire crafted Fitspire Immunity Booster capsules ideally designed for both men and women because our ultimate goal is to achieve optimal and healthy immune health from a fit and well-balanced immune system that responds appropriately in every harsh challenge
Researchers have taken a deep interest in our ancestral herbs during this wave of pandemic to make an immune booster supplement that directly comes from the kitchen such as turmeric (curcumin) and verifying its claims in the past few decades.
IMMUNITY BOOSTER TABLETS THAT ARE BEST FOR BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNITY
• Curcumin appears to have naturally immunity boosting properties that may be particularly helpful for those with chronic stress and anxiety
• Moreover, curcumin helps in promoting optimal immune responses through its omega-3 boosting ability, prebiotic-like properties, and cortisol-lowering effects.
• Today, we know that curcumin possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity. Studies confirmed that turmeric acts as an antioxidant that enhances the immunity.
Keeping in mind about best immune booster!!! FITSPIRE FIT-CURCUMIN (immunity boosting capsules) comes into the frame that is being advocated for reducing lung inflammation, prevent heart disease, enhances digestion and act as an immunity booster for both men and women that protects body from second wave of COVID-19 pandemic. The virus is especially known to attack the respiratory system.
Curcumin present in Fit-Curcumin is being touted as the only way to keep inflammation in your body low so that you have a better chance of fighting the coronavirus infection.
Follow the steps below for your safety:
• Reduce Stress: When we’re stressed our body produces stress hormones (cortisol). One of the most important ways to boost immunity is to reduce stress
• Quit Smoking: Smokers have an increased risk of catching severe infections and attracting complications from the infections. We shouldn’t need more reasons not to smoke, but a time like this highlights the importance to quit even more
• Get adequate sleep: Sleep is important for health in general, and as a bonus it may also benefit our immune function. One study showed those with insomnia had, on average, less immune response compared to others. So, atleast sleep for 8 hours a day for the proper functioning of the body.
• The right amount of exercise: Some observational studies show that people who make exercise a lifestyle tend to suffer fewer infections than those who do not. The general consensus is that exercise overall is beneficial for the development of a healthy immune system.
• Watch your diet: Around 80% of our immune system is in the gut, so when it’s healthy, we tend to be able to fight off infections better and faster. “When it’s not, our immune system is weaker and more susceptible to fighting off infection.” In general a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats boosts immunity like a pro.
Also, include fermented foods, such as yogurt, sauerkraut, miso and kefir, in your daily diet. You can also boost your immune system by some ingredients from your kitchen such as turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom etc. These helps build up the good bacteria in your gut, which, in turn, supports a healthy gut and immune system.
Due to hectic lifestyle, people find it hard to inculcate healthy meals. So, keeping it mind we have various immunity boosting supplements available in various forms such as immunity booster powders, immunity booster tablets and immunity booster capsules available in various platforms